Collect badges to recognize new skills.
The Integrated Sustainability Management Certificate is earned upon successful completion of all four badges. Students may choose to take one badge at a time or may register for all badges at one time and receive a discount. Students will have 2 years to complete the required number of badges to earn the certificate. A digital badge is an online representation of a competency or skill you’ve earned.
Earn your certificate.
201: Organizational Strategy & Alignment
Lead Instructor: Katie Wallace, New Belgium Brewing
Learn to integrate sustainability into organizational culture and strategic goals to save money and create a thriving workplace.
- Developing Policies & Systems for Effectively Leading Sustainability Campaigns
- Engaging Employees & Organizational Culture
- Reporting & Storytelling
202: People & Behavior Change
Lead Instructor: Jeni Cross, CSU Sociology & Pat Eloise-Young, CSU Psychology
Discover tools for engaging people in positive conservation behaviors.
- Messaging to Change Behavior
- Good Data – How to Get It and Use It
- Designing Eﬀective Behavior Change Campaigns
203: Natural Resource Management
Lead Instructor: Lisa Rephlo, Colorado Clean Energy Cluster
Understand best practices for optimizing the flow and consumption of resources in your organization.
- Understanding the role of supply chain
- Numbers are everything - Resource consumption analysis, tracking, and benchmarking
- Prioritizing conservation campaigns for success
204: Optimizing The Built Environment
Lead Instructor: April Brown, Institute for the Built Environment
Learn strategies for reducing the financial and environmental impact of the built environment.
- Starting with Good Design for High Performance Buildings
- Managing Operations for Sustainability
- Reducing Demand for Energy & Water and Minimizing Waste through Retrofits
- Financing Capital Investments