Green Building Certification
IBE specializes facilitating the integrated design, construction and operations processes to help teams realize their green building and sustainability goals.
Green Building Services
- Design Charrettes, Workshops, and Integrated Planning Meetings
- Refinement of sustainability vision and goals
- Identification of key green strategies and technologies
- Preliminary evaluation for 3rd party certification (e.g. LEED certification)
Design Assistance & Technical Support
- Facilitate integrated decision making and systems thinking
- Review project drawings and specifications
- Contractor orientation, tracking tools and ongoing support
- Outreach and education efforts including press releases, educational signage, and tours
3rd Party Certification Management (LEED, CO-CHPS, Green Globes, Enterprise Green Communities)
- Coordinate all aspects of tracking, documentation, submittals and certification
- Assist in completing submittal templates
- Review of submittal packages for completeness, accuracy, and consistency
- Manage review clarification requests and responses
Three phase (implementation, performance period, and certification) LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance. The completion of this project acted as Colorado State University's first E...
The Army National Guard completed construction of their new Windsor Readiness Center. The 17-acre facility is the home of approximately 130 soldiers from the 1157th Forward Support Company of the 1st ...
The University of Wyoming, in recognition of the need to expand their arts facilities, has decided to construct a new Visual Arts Facility on campus. The goal for this 79,000 gross square foot buildin...